A MUST READ: BLAKK RASTA INTO INTERNATIONAL POLITICS.

The Germans say...” WER NICHTS ZU VERBERGEN HAT, HAT AUCH NICHTS ZU BEFUERCHTEN", meaning, 'if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear'.  Out spoken and one of the most respected figures internationally, BLAKK RASTA, in an inspired interview with DJ Murphy on Storm Fm, boldly revealed his political stands.
Kindly read the full interview below.. 

DJ MURPHY:  Will you vote for OBOUR if he contest for the presidency? 

BLAKK RASTA: Well, I don't know yet. I'm somebody who has to be convinced very well before I vote. I look at the works of the people, at the end of their tenure in office, if am impressed then I'll move on. That's it.

DJ MURPHY : Should we expect a song from you may be, about the 2016 elections? 

BLAKK RASTA :Well, most of the time, I don't like doing party politics. If you hear me do politics, is an international politics. It's a kind of politics to help change us. I don't do party politics which I will talk about NDC, NP,P CPP. NO!. I criticize "POLITRICKSIANS". I fight against politics and all that. I'm not looking forward into doing any song about election. If it has to be an election song, it has to preach peace, justice and equality. But I’ll never make a song for any political party. I'll never make a song for any "POLITRICKSIANS".NO! I don't do that.

Credit: REAGAN MENDS. Online producer for Storm Fm's Showbiz.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment