D Black Acts like A Boss – Joey B

Joey B was on The Late Nite Celebrity Show on Monday with his protégé Pappy Kojo to talk about their upcoming Wave CLUB Tour.

When Giovani questioned him on his greatest achievement in his career so far; Joey B answered;

“My relationships with top dawgs (artists); it’s very important to me because those relationships are everything to me now. Because back then, I wouldn’t have been able to call Sarkodie to appear at my video shoot. Sark is big; you just can’t get him to do that. And I couldn’t talk to certain people the way I’m able to talk to them now. Look at me sitting here screaming Kiki Gyan’s daughter." (Referring to Giovani’s co-host Vanessa Gyan).

On his current distant relationship with D Black; the Tonga hit maker questioned:

“Do you see Big Sean and Kanye together every day?” “And It’s not like I have graduated Black Avenue Music or anything. It’s at that point where the boss says ‘alright, my son, go out there and explore’. I don’t really understand why people keep bugging my instagram like ‘where Joey B dey?’ If D Black releases a song and I am not featured on the song, then so be it.”

“Right now what I dey do nu, D no dey mong. He can’t be around us when we are playing shows.  All he has to do now is lay back and act like a boss.

“And to all those people who keep asking if I have left BAM, do they want me to move to Alexiboat Productions?” He joked.
Share on Google Plus

About adaawa

0 comments:

Post a Comment