Review: Sly Kobby And Yoggy Doddy Collaborates On A New Banger '3N3'


To begin with, Sly Kobby is set to really a single which features Yoggy Doddy in short no time which talks much about our daily hustle and the economy. After listening to the song I guess this what Kobby want to tell us.
'Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.
Haha, Ghana economy is like a hard nut to crack says Sly Kobby. Putting all the necessary measures into consideration still 'Life is like a box of Suffer.' His career is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. But everything you get is going to teach you something along the way and make you the person you are today. That's the exciting part - it's an adventure in itself.

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.
Girls are struggling, boys are struggling, kids are suffering today in our economy. What are the Pastors doing? The priest what do they have for us. Never shall he gives up because he is afraid of today. Watch out for Sly Kobby’s new single Today (3n3) in our local dialet Asante twi'.

CREDIT: @iamyoungso
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment